Luxurious experience with Novotel Canary Wharf #adifferentview

Last weekend was probably the best weekend of a year and I have to tell you about my adventures. I was invited by Novotel to enjoy myself...

Last weekend was probably the best weekend of a year and I have to tell you about my adventures. I was invited by Novotel to enjoy myself in the spectacular hotel at Canary Wharf, London. To be honest with you, I needed that short getaway as my life is getting too hectic again. At first I was supposed to be joined by one of my closest friends, but I ended up all by myself in the massive bedroom with the wonderful view on the city.

I've been fascinated by the magical sunset and couldn't leave my room, staring at the window as if I've never seen London before. Well, I haven't seen it from the 28th floor of one of the most gorgeous hotels in the area. Canary Wharf was never on my 'visit' list in London, and I've been ignoring this area for quite a while. The contrast of Canary Wharf is undeniable and beautiful. Novotel is located 7 min away from the Canary Wharf tube station and has an easy access to O2 Arena, the City and Greenwich. I fell in love with the hotel first minute I've seen it. It is so modern yet classy, with beautiful interiors and the most comfortable rooms. After enjoying dinner and drinks at Bokan, located on 38th floor with the view on the city, I took a walk in the area and ended up in my bedroom, gazing at the beautiful sunset and making a wish. That was honestly such a fairytale. Later on I took a bath, listening to my favourite music and enjoying London at night drowning in the lights. Pure joy! Oh, and not to mention, I had a king size bed all for myself ('yes' to a great sleep)!

Next day I woke up around 6am, said a quick 'morning' to the foggy city and put my bathrobe on, making my way to the bathroom. I was full of energy and felt so inspired, my face was shining. It's such an unbelievable feeling - that freedom and joy you get from spending some quality time with yourself. I finished my morning routine quickly and went to the same restaurant I've been to previous evening for the breakfast. Bokan is such a nice place with delicious food and stunning view. It has three different levels with the cozy but stylish atmosphere. Just how I like it. You know how much I love food (guilty pleasures all the way!), so for me it is really important to have a great breakfast to set up a great mood for the rest of a day. Well, that breakfast was 10 out of 10. ;)

The day I checked in, my close friend, Michal Burchardt, visited me and took some cozy pictures of me in the hotel room. I must show you the beauty we ended up with!






















Thank you again, Novotel Canary Wharf, for having me! It was unforgettable!

With lots of love,
your Anastasia

xx

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images