Dzutstsati x ASOS

Hey my beautiful friends! I was away for  too long. I know and I'm super sorry for that. My life is such a rollercoaster right now, you...

Hey my beautiful friends! I was away for  too long. I know and I'm super sorry for that. My life is such a rollercoaster right now, you won't believe. I basically do so many things at the same time, it's terrible and distracting but I enjoy it. And trust me it all worth it.
Here is one of my recent photoshoots for ASOS (probably one of my fave brands to work with). I'm totally obsessed and I'd want to share one of my favorite outfits with you.

Привет, Привет! Знаю, я не умею вести блог! Но у меня есть на то оправдание! Столько работы и перемен сейчас в моей жизни, что меня захлестывают эмоции, и поверьте мне, вы оцените мой труд. Таки воздастся!
Пока что делюсь с вами красотой , которую я наснимала для Асос еще осенью! Лондон, ах, Лондон! Такой прекрасный город с такими невероятными местами для съемок!














Photo: Alexandra Belova-Polyak 

Stay safe!

Love you,
Anastasia 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images